1) Today is the last day to register at the regular rate
Prices go up $25/registration after today so be sure to get those last minute savings. REGISTER NOW
2) Onsite registration will be available
3) Each session will be very valuable
From Social Media and Legal Ethics to People v. Sanchez and Its Impact on Litigation, Trials, and Appeals, there is much to learn at this year’s Seminar.
4) Earn MCLE credits
5) Network opportunities
So many opportunities to meet others — at the cocktail reception, vendor faire, lunch event, and many more.
6) Great featured speakers
Alison Levine will be our inspirational speaker and will also be selling and signing books after her talk.
Master Sgt. Israel Del Toro has an amazing story and you won’t want to miss his Keynote address at Friday’s lunch.
ASCDC 57th Annual Seminar | February 8-9, 2018
JW Marriott LA Live • Los Angeles, CA
1. You save money on registration
Savings start now until January 5, 2018.
Claims Personnel $185
Non-Member Attorney $505
*Young Lawyer Member $305
Companion Ticket, Luncheon: $125
Companion Ticket, President’s Reception: $85
*In practice up to 5 years
2. Less expensive MCLE credits
Take advantage of early-bird savings by registering now to get quality, defense-oriented MCLE at less than $50 per credit hour.
3. Discounted hotel room rates
Guest room reservations must be made by January 17th, 2018. Call the hotel directly at (888) 832-9136 for the discounted ASCDC room rate of $299 per night.
4. Friday luncheon table discounts
You must register 10 people to reserve a table. Save $50! Reserve tables now and deduct $5 per person.
Don’t know if your calendar is free but still want to receive the early-bird rate for the members in your firm? Your firm may purchase a number of registrations and provide us with the attendee names at a later date.
5. Non-member attorneys can benefit also
Non-member attorneys may apply for ASCDC membership and pay the discounted member fee for the Annual Seminar. Visit www.ascdc.org to download an application (the application must accompany your early bird Annual Seminar registration).
To register: Download early bird postcard HERE
1. Under the “Resources” tab, you can find downloadable documents including: Sample reptile motions in limine; Opinions regarding plaintiff attorney misconduct; Exemplar closing arguments demonstrating some reptile tactics; and articles on countering reptile tactics.
2. The resources tab also includes updates on pending legislative matters.
3. There is a link to the current and archived editions of Verdict magazine.
4. The “Marketplace” tab has lists of preferred vendors providing, for example, expert location services, forensic exp1. ertise and investigative services. In addition, members may post for free, ads looking to hire or to be hired as attorneys or staff or other classified ad requests.
5. There is a listing of upcoming events.
VISIT US AT ASCDC.ORG