We’re happy to announce the redesign of the ASCDC website!
Along with a new, clean, easy-to-navigate design, it’s now mobile-friendly — easy to log into wherever you are, with any device.
You can also add events to your calendar right from the event description on the new site. This will alleviate at least one step when you want to get that seminar or event on your calendar before you forget.
Take a minute to explore the new site by clicking HERE.
1. Under the “Resources” tab, you can find downloadable documents including: Sample reptile motions in limine; Opinions regarding plaintiff attorney misconduct; Exemplar closing arguments demonstrating some reptile tactics; and articles on countering reptile tactics.
2. The resources tab also includes updates on pending legislative matters.
3. There is a link to the current and archived editions of Verdict magazine.
4. The “Marketplace” tab has lists of preferred vendors providing, for example, expert location services, forensic exp1. ertise and investigative services. In addition, members may post for free, ads looking to hire or to be hired as attorneys or staff or other classified ad requests.
5. There is a listing of upcoming events.
VISIT US AT ASCDC.ORG